Almost all businesses today want to rank their website on top of Google’s SERPs. But it’s not a cakewalk, especially considering the globally increasing competition. Now, brands and their marketing staff have to double their marketing efforts to gain a respectable online status. They need to eye more on tactics that will give their brand a solid identity in the online world.
Even if you have excelled in search engine ranking algorithms, ranking factors, SEO, and Blogging; you need something more to be at the top of the Google search. A higher search ranking means a better reputation and success.
So, it’s no surprise every business wants to tie up with a leading Digital Marketing Company in India to dominate Google. Before we unveil how to get your website on the first page, here’re some interesting facts about Google search rankings:
- Google has more than 200 ranking factors to determine which determine how and where websites should rank.
- Almost 86% of people avoid clicking on paid ads shown on top of search results.
- Over 76% of internet users who Google a local service or business on mobile visit the related business within 24 hours.
- Nearly 40.61% of higher-ranking pages on Google don’t feature any meta descriptions.
Aren’t these facts a little buzzing, especially because we are amidst a new year hoping for new trends? This is why businesses around the world still care about ranking high on Google.
Let’s know how to get your website on the first page of Google SERPs:
The success you always aim for on Google is too dependent on the ways your business treats its customers. Is your business catering to the needs of your customers? This is because a user will only return to your website if he gets the information he was looking for on your website. The friendlier your content is to users, the better your rankings will be. Even if you ask any Digital Marketing Company in India, they will suggest to you the following things:
- Are the pages on your website loading swiftly?
- Is the content there on your website is all-inclusive?
- Do all pages have a compelling CTA?
- Have you inserted keywords as much as recommended?
Make sure you have an answer to all these questions. If you think your website is near around to achieve these things, it will surely rank higher in the future.
Work on your on-site SEO
On-site SEO is inevitable, especially for those who want their websites to jump over the first page of Google SERP. Here are a few things you can do for improving your on-site SEO:
- Always try to add your keywords near the starting of your title tags.
- Aim for at least 1, 447 words for each page available on your website.
- Don’t forget to add your primary keywords 2 or 3 times on the entire page.
Despite these steps, make sure the content on your website is of sheer quality and has a better readability score. Keep in mind that these smaller changes can be so critical to your website.
Focus on the user search intent
Search intent is a trailblazing term nowadays in the digital marketing world. Do you know what it is? You should know that Google has started using search intent to determine if your website satiates a specific keyword or search.
In short, Google focuses on the content you’ve and if it is interactive enough for people.
- Make sure your page provides exactly the results a user is looking for.
- Remove content from your website that is only there to fill up the space.
- Add content that has meaning for the keywords inserted in it.
With these little changes, you can take your website to the top of Google.
Utilize visual content to your advantage
At the current moment, perhaps there’s no better content than the visual content for engaging users. Visual content has become the lifeblood for driving more organic engagement and leads to any website. So, which type of visual content your website should have?
- “How-to” videos.
- Charts and maps.
Apart from the mentioned ones, you can also use any trending visual content.
Reduce the bounce rate of your website
Do you know that Google does not rank websites where users only stay for a few seconds? The more times users return to the results, the lower your rankings will be. As a result, you must work hard to reduce your bounce rate. How can you do that? It’s quite simple:
- Promote interesting and high-quality content to the top of your website.
- Try to set up the entire page so that it does not appear uninteresting.
- Attach visual content between the pages.
The bottom line is that people make the previously discussed mistakes when they want their website to rank higher or on the first page of search results. That is not going to happen now, tomorrow, or in the future. We hope you will take care of these things that matter.
That being said, if you want to partner up with the best Indian IT Company, look no further than Ingenious Netsoft. We are indeed the destination of the most promising online marketing services that produce tangible and satisfying results.
We hope to hear from you or have a quick chat about your projects. Connect now!